Audio recordings of all sessions from the 2016 La Leche League Conference. The recordings are available for immediate download after purchase. The files are in MP3 format.
Some of the opinions expressed in these sessions may be personal opinions and may not reflect La Leche League philosophies.
- A Neurobehavioural Approach to Breastfeeding Including Premature Infants – Dr Nils Bergman
- Breast, Bottle & Childhood Obesity – Nancy Mohrbacher LLL, IBCLC, FILCA
- Everything Old is New Again – The Philosophy That Shapes La Leche League – Mary Bird, LLL, Fiona Harford, LLL
- Keynote – Anthropological & Sociological Aspects of Skin to Skin – Dr. Nils Bergman
- Nurturing Yourself While Mothering Your Child – Krysia Lynch, LLL, Eithne Carey, LLL
- Understanding Your Child’s Needs: Giving Your Child the Gift of Inner Discipline – Carol Smyth, LLL, Heather Rice, LLL
- What LLL does for Mothers – LLL into the Future – Marian Tompson, LLL Founding Mother
- What Mothers Need to Exclusively Breastfeed – Nancy Mohrbacher LLL, IBCLC, FILCA
- Working and Breastfeeding Made Simple – Nancy Mohrbacher, LLL, IBCLC, FILCA