MP3s can be played on many modern audio devices:
- Personal MP3 players e.g. iPods
- Smartphones (e.g. iPhone, Android, Windows Phone etc.)
- Tablets e.g. iPad, Galaxy Tab etc.
- They can also be played on many modern car stereos by connecting an external device like one of the above using a auxiliary input or USB cable.
- If a car stereo has a USB port they will allow you play MP3 files from a USB flash drive.
- You can also use an application like iTunes to burn the files to an MP3 CD. You can follow instructions to do this here.
- To add these files to iTunes you can just select all the files and drag and drop them into iTunes or follow these instructions.
If you have any questions regarding this please email email@example.com